Network "German Courses for All!"
The KuB and ten other initiatives from Berlin offer free German courses for refugees. We founded the network "German Courses for All!" in 2013.
- to get an overview of the existing range of free German courses in Berlin.
- coordinate new consecutive German courses.
- make better offers to interested students (closer to home, language level, etc.)
- to offer teachers and students better opportunities to communicate.
- to create markets for rooms and materials.
- to support the formation of new German courses.
- people who want to teach to find students interested in the initiatives.
More information at www.netzwerk-deutschkurse-fuer-alle.de