Support through Conversations for all Genders
Due to the current situation, access to the KuB's spaces can only be granted with an appointment. You can find more information here.
You can come to us:
- If you can't sleep.
- If you do feel sad very often.
- If you are afraid quite often or do feel constant fear, or are terrified.
- If you have problems with your family or friends.
- If you do feel lonely.
- If you feel helpless.
- If you think quite often, or constantly, of bad things happening.
- If you are not able to concentrate.
- If you have too many different thoughts in your head.
- If you have no idea how to continue with life.
- If you wish to talk to someone about your problems.
- If you wish to talk to someone.
We will listen. Together we will find ways to deal with your problems. You can decide what you want to talk about. You are not entering any kind of commitment. Just try.